Sonoma Technology has been trusted by government agencies, private industry, universities, law firms, and tribal organizations for over 40 years. Our broad experience and wide skill set help us find objective solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
Federal agencies can easily access our many services through one of our contract vehicles. Our dedicated contracting team provides ASAP contracting for all of our clients.
GSA MAS Contract: #47QRAA18D00D1; SINs: 541620 Environmental Consulting Services; 611430 Professional and Management Development Training; 541370 GIS Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services; OLM Order Level Materials
DUNS Code: 102917762
CAGE Code: 1HCK2
UEI Code: X6R6G6CVWNF9
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 334512 Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial,
and Appliance Use
- 334519 Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- 511210 Software Publishers
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 813312 Environment, Conservation and Wildlife Organizations
Our dynamic team has experience collaborating closely with government partners in the United States and around the world to provide responsive, high-quality service, innovative solutions, dedicated support, and superior results.
Select Government Clients
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- California Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration
- Joint Fire Science Program
- Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- Nevada Department of Transportation
- Sacramento Area Council of Governments
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Our broad experience with both private industry and government agencies helps us find objective solutions to help our private sector clients understand and navigate the regulatory environment.
Select Private Industry Clients
- American Petroleum Institute
- Electric Power Research Institute
- RasGas Company Ltd.
- Shell Oil Company
- Tesoro Corporation
- Vaisala, Inc.
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Waste Management
Our university, non-profit, and non-government organization (NGO) clients benefit from Sonoma Technology's unmatched responsiveness, flexibility, and research expertise.
Select University and Non-Profit Clients
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of Southern California
- California State University, Fullerton
- California Institute of Technology
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Washington University
- Colorado State University
- Health Effects Institute
- William & Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Resources for the Future
Sonoma Technology has worked with attorneys from the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), state DOJs, and private law firms for more than two decades. Our work with government agencies engenders a high level of trust in our analyses and helps us provide objective compliance and regulatory support.
Select Legal Clients
- U.S. Department of Justice
- California Department of Transportation
- North Carolina Department of Justice
- New York Attorney General
- Various private law firms
We work closely with our tribal partners to ensure effective collaboration to identify and address the air quality needs of tribal communities.
Select Tribal Clients
- Blue Lake Rancheria
- Nez Perce Tribe
- Gila River Indian Community
- Hopi Tribe
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
We partner with agencies and organizations across the globe to develop environmental solutions that meet their specific needs. Our scientists stay up-to-date on global environmental challenges to offer capacity building and multi-language technical support services across all geographic boundaries.
Select International Clients
- Shanghai Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- Ningbo Environmental Monitoring Center (China)
- Shanghai Environmental Monitoring Center (China)
- British Columbia, Ministry of Environment (Canada)
- Environment Canada (Canada)
- Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (Canada)
- Commission for Environmental Corporation