Low-Cost Sensor Study to Evaluate NO2 Sensors
For this evaluation, we developed
- Protocols involving the design of environmental testing chambers to hold the experimental sensors (instruments).
- Experimental designs for simultaneous measurement of target gases and interference with both reference analyzers and the low-cost instruments.
- Unique data acquisition, processing, and analytical protocols.
- Sensor response to NO2 and ozone.
- Cross-sensitivity and relative humidity effects.
- Response (such as time lag) to changes in concentration.